My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Zoo-la-pa-loo-za

Pictured here with their favorite 80 year old turtle!
At the dino sculpture (try as I might, I couldn't get one with everyone!)

Amelie gazing at the monkey, who was gazing at little leah.
(I suppose she looked delicious and delightful =)


Maeve--more interested in crackers than in the animals.

I made Granny and Amelie pose in the monkey faces--Granny is a great sport and a HUGE help!!

The End.

3 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Look at that sneaky Jacky putting his hand on A's knee! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that boy!

JerseyGranny said...

I loved every chilly minute of it!

Madre said...

So glad to see you all had fun.....you WOULDN't want to be in NY right now - ICE / SNOW / WIND / YUCK!