My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tomato Tom-AH-to

My babies are so different.
This is Amelie circa 1/2006.
I have a lot of pictures of Amelie doing this:
I have no pictures of Maeve doing this.
Amelie's a little on the "emotional, dramatic" side.
I have no idea where she got that from.
*cough
Maeve just smiles all day and pretends everything is fine.
I also have no idea where she got that from.
*coughMr.Wonderful*cough
What a blessing they are!
{Even in the dramatic moments}

3 comments:

Ree said...

I have an emotional drama queen, as well!!

Micayla said...

She looks so upset in that picture!... it's kind of funny

JerseyGranny said...

Going back another generation:

Emotional,dramatic: Me!

Smiles/Laidback: Dad!