My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, November 7, 2008

Time Change(s) Everything

Mer.
Time Change.
{You make my brain bleed}
My babies are out of whack.
May V going to bed at 6 and getting up at 5:30 hurts my sensibilities and hampers my creativity.
A Rose going to bed at 8, staying up till 10 and getting up again at 6 is making my head spin.
I've never had a problem with time change before...
The good news?
A Rose is back to naps so we ALL took a 2 hour nap this afternoon.
Every rose has it's thorn and every cloud has it's silver lining...
And another thing--I never got around to saying thank you for all of the awesome beef cake diet tips I got for May V.
Her calves and ankles are turning into cankles as we speak or as I type or something...
I'm convinced that good blog readers make the world go round.
Good night!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm with you on the time change crazy train- it's been a fight to keep Audrey up until 7, and she's up at 5, sometimes earlier- ACK!

Julie said...

My girls have had the opposite problem...we couldn't get them into bed before 10:00pm last night, and sometime after 11:00, both of them came trudging out to the kitchen to see what we were doing.

Good news is, it's 9:06am and they're both still asleep.