My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

friends!


amelie has the good fortune to be able to play with a fabulous little boy named josh while i'm off teaching art a few hours a week. God has been so good to bring good friends into our lives--His blessings are all around us! I can't believe how quickly this school year is going--more then half over with and I never thought that I would survive! Leaving her with a friend has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but she has so much fun and has learned so much about sharing and being independant--I can't help but think that it's a good thing even though it's been painful at times! She is such a big girl now, I can't believe she eats like an adult, potty's like one, talks like one...where did the time go?

No comments: