My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, December 28, 2006

random update

so...now that basically the most challenging year of my life, to date, is coming to an end i have resolved to more fully document my little family and corner of the world. my daughter, amelie, is growing so fast i can hardly take it in--she is such a joy-bringer, i'm a better person for just being near her! my husband is still teaching music at his alma mater (going on 7 years now) and i recently started teaching art part time at his school as well. going back to work has been full of ups and downs but it is good to be in the classroom and more importantly, it is good to be where God has made a place for me. so, that's enough of an update for now! i'm off to buy par-tay supplies for my little bean's 2nd birthday!

No comments: